“SUPER 20-SCHOLAR BATCH”
100% Tuition fee waiver for school toppers(having percentage above 95%) and free cab service for all students having percentage 90% and above. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of exclusive SCHOLAR BATCH of top 20 students. Avail the opportunity. Call us on 8588814450 for more information or you can fill below form to join us:
CLASSES 6th –10th
- Coaching available for classes 6th to 10th.
- All subjects including: English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Hindi, Environmental Studies.
- Regular revision, weekly doubt classes and study material provided.
- We believe in optimum results through regularity, practice and dedication. Achieving what one wants is through hard work requires a perfect combination of self belief, support and vision. We provide our students with a vision, with an ability to think big, think ahead. Consistency and regularity is what we encourage and strive to achieve best a student can.
Classes 11th and 12th
Courses offered in combo for medical &non medical
1) PCM (non medical) – physics, chemistry, maths
2) PCB (medical) – physics, chemistry, biology
3) PCMB (super medical) – physics, chemistry, maths, biology
Students interested in numbers and logical reasoning should opt for science stream.
Scientific research is encouraged even by the government and India has some of the best research institutes.
The main subjects on offer for a Medical student are:-
The non–medical stream will hone your analytical skills.
The main subjects for a Non-medical student will be:-
SUPER MEDICAL (PCMB)
You can take all 4 subjects in class 11 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths . If you are not sure whether you would like to pursue medicine, engineering or any other science course, then you can choose both Biology and Math (PCMB).
The main subjects offered for a PCMB student will be:-
Commerce as a stream of education can be defined as a study of trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer. The main subjects that are taught in the Commerce stream in Class 11 and 12 include Economics, Accountancy and Business Studies.
2) Business studies