The mechanics of industry is easy. The real engine is the people, their motivation and direction
Need for Industrial Training:
- To provide comprehensive learning platform to students where they can enhance their employ ability skills and become job ready along with real corporate exposure.
- To enhance students’ knowledge in one particular technology.
- To Increase self-confidence of students and helps in finding their own proficiency
- To cultivate student’s leadership ability and responsibility to perform or execute the given task.
- To provide learners hands on practice within a real job situation.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
At FQAcademy, we provide summer training and industrial training to Bachelor or Master degree student. They get to work on live projects. They get a chance to understand professional working environment and to work in team. Team management and professionalism are main keys college going students need to learn before they enter the real corporate world. It really helps you to get adjusted in the new working space. We provide training to BTech(IT and CS), MTech(IT and CS) and MBA’s candidates.
It has been widely reported that university graduates need to be better prepared for the workplace. So, what better way to do this than let students experience doing real work while they are still studying?
Industrial placement, where a student undertakes a period of training with an organization usually during a semester break, plays an important role in preparing the student for a professional career. From the hands-on training, the student learns about the skill sets required, demands of the industry and also work ethics. At the same time it gives the student an opportunity to put into practice what he or she has learned at university.
The industry exposure enhances the undergraduate’s work life through added enthusiasm and commitment; provides a lifelong learning experience; is an opportunity to engage with the profession to which they aspire in a realistic work environment; appreciate and understand the practical application of their academic program; work with professional mentors and to begin to build networks within their profession.
So, even before the student graduates he or she is trained to be job-ready, thus increasing the student’s employment prospects